Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's the season of doing outdoor festival and art shows. Its certainly an all encompassing  activity that consumes up ones time and energy like fire burns up oxygen. Not much time left for the canvas, although at this time, its usually best to keep a sketchbook handy for impromptu scribbles that can be used to turn into paintings eventually. Many of these will go the way of the trash can, but others have been known to blossom into full and mature works of art. 
  I hope I can unwind from some of these shows soon, and take a breather to get back to the easel.
The best time it seems to be fully productive, is the winter. Nothing but nothing to interrupt. And plenty of dead space. 
 As for now, I'll squeak in what I can, and I'm sure I'll certainly get in some paintings, if not in a desired time, then on the fly at least. 
  More later...
for now, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment