Thursday, June 28, 2012

Its just after supper and from my studio window, I hear the traffic making tire noises that are somewhat different because of the oil and stones from just refinishing  the road. I see the chipmunks scurrying around the daylilies and notice the angle of the shadows are growing longer. It must be around 6:30 pm.
 Having finished three paintings this past week, I now have to take the photos for site downloading. This takes some time for me because of my antique computer. Its stone age you know.
  .. and I caught up on my tweets to fans, and tweeps, checked in with my Facebook fans, and made sure my print sites have my latest images.
 All in all its been a week. Now if I can just download another of my more recent pictures of my latest paintings, I'll be all set.
  Life it the art lane. Thats the way it is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment