Monday, January 3, 2011


Well, the new year has rolled in, and am excited to get working on some new material. I am hoping to concentrate more on how colors relate to one another, and let the subjects be assembled by shapes, and colors, more so, than before. I look forward to letting the energy of the brush become more dominant and line to play a bigger part in my works. All of this of course, is to be approached with the, "anything can happen" policy, and I always leave myself open for variations in the theme and subject. How a work evolves, is how it evolves. I can direct, .. but things can happen along the way which I did not anticipate. That is one of the exciting things about exploring the creative process. It holds in store mysteries, not yet revealed, until the work, becomes a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment